Managing Mobile Migrations (EMMs, Devices, Operating Systems, Applications, Users… Oh My!)
Organizations are mobilizing quickly (employees, customers, patients, contractors and partners) and with mobile technology advancing at the speed of light, migration projects are going to be an ongoing way of life. The key to success is to focus on the end-user experience, look at the big picture when developing your migration strategies and be systematic about execution.
Join us for this complimentary webinar learn how to be ready to successfully deliver on your organization’s migration needs.
Discussion topics will include:
- Developing an effective proactive migration strategy
- Critical success factors for different types of migrations (EMM, devices, new applications, operating systems and more)
- Realities of managing large-scale deployments
- Technology advancements for new application deployments
- User-user experience support readiness and considerations
- Real use-case examples and lessons learned
- Rob Seemann, Director Global Solution Architecture, Vox Mobile
- Brett Wilson, Director Solutions Architecture, Vox Mobile
Who should attend: CMIOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, and other IT, clinical services, research, operations and human resources management that are stakeholder’s in for mobile initiatives.
Register Here: https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1082601